The MTB has its ideal groung in the mountainous area.
There are several ways to play this sport close to the Cascina Il Faggio Farm, in Oasi Zegna, and in its immediate surroundings:
- From the Cascina Il Faggio you can make both short or long excursions (2-6 hours), along the Path GTB Great Crossing of Biella that runs along our property. From our farm you can go down the Coggiola-Crevacuore tract or you can climb to Capomosso-Mosso and then Piane di Veglio-Quittengo and Oropa. A few dozen meters from our Cascina passes the Trail "Sentiero delle More" linking the village of Bellavista of Trivero with the Alpe Margosio and Alpe Luvera and intersecting all 12 paths of Rubello mountains and Argimonia / Oasi Zegna.
- For the more experienced, from the Cascina Il Faggio, at a short drive from here, you can reach Bielmonte and the entire high Valsessera valley with daily excursions (2-4-6-8 hours) with hundred kilometers of bike paths, along the internal road connecting Bocchetto Sessera / Alpe di Mera-Sesia valley or along the other internal mule tracks that cross wide and down the valley till the dam Diga delle Mischie.
- Bielmonte and Oasi Zegna, are part of the Grand vallet tour. A bike path that runs through 8 valleys between Piedmont and Val d'Aosta.
- The first stage in the Oasi Zegna, from Vallemosso Bielmonte-high Valsessera-Alpe di Mera / Scopello, runs right along our property.
- The second stage connects the Alpe di Mera with Scopello-Piode-Riva Valdobbia and Alagna / Monte Rosa.
- The third stage connects Alagna with Passo dei Salati / Monte Rosa Gressoney-Val-Val d'Ayas.
- The fourth stage connects the Val d'Aosta / Sain Vincent Andrate and Masino
- A few kilometers far from our hotel there is the Valsessera Valley with Coggiola. Here you can get there by mountain bike through the GTB trail or a short drive. The enduro tracks "dei lupi" are part of 4Enduro circuit. Circuit of four races comprising Rive Rosse, Coggiola, Pogno and new entrance Oasi Zegna.
A few kilometers from our farm, The Sopranissima MTB, organized by Free Bike Trivero, amateur XC race held in June and runs through the paths of the Rive Rosse-village of Soprana.
Bielmonte point equipped rental for bikes and accessories. In the area gaining ground as new forms of movement on two wheels, electric bikes and fat-bike
Ask more info on the structure